- “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham – This book is often considered the bible of value investing and has been a favorite of many investors, including Warren Buffett.
2. “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” by John C. Bogle – This book emphasizes the importance of low-cost index funds and passive investing for long-term success in the stock market.
3. “One Up On Wall Street” by Peter Lynch – In this book, Lynch shares his insights and strategies for successful investing based on his experience as the manager of the Magellan Fund at Fidelity Investments.
4. “The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America” by Warren Buffett – This book is a collection of Buffett’s annual shareholder letters to Berkshire Hathaway investors, providing valuable insights into his investment philosophy.
5. “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” by Burton Malkiel – This book offers a thorough explanation of the efficient market hypothesis and provides advice for individual investors on how to build a successful portfolio.